We have successfully hosted over 130 Matric Rage students since taking over the property. The previous owners hosted Matrics for 12 years.
The dates for Matric Rage 2017 have as yet to be finalised.
We are taking bookings on a first come first served basis for the period 1 Dec – 8 Dec.
We are 14kms out of town on the official Matric Rage 2017 Taxi Route.
Students will need to budget extra for transport to and from the lodge (R20 per person per trip during the day and R30 per person per trip at night).
The following rules apply in our premises and are strictly enforced.
- No smoking in the rooms or building. Area’s outside have been allocated for smoking.
- We have Septic tanks, only Pee, Poo and Paper to be flushed
- A refundable breakages deposit of R2500.00 per cabin is payable on arrival.
- Anyone found harming or chasing our tame deer will be evicted IMMEDIATELY
- Fires are only allowed in the braais and bonfire area NO WHERE ELSE
- No bad attitude – everyone is here to enjoy themselves.
- No student is allowed to stay without parents consent.
- When returning late at night, please take other guests into consideration – BE QUIET
- Any damages incurred by guests, will be recovered from their breakages deposit
- NO REFUNDS will be made should you shorten your stay.
- We are not responsible for any injury on our premises or outside of the premises.
- NO DRUGS WILL BE TOLERATED ON PREMISES
- Permission is to be obtained from management for any friends brought onto premises. Should
this not be adhered to, management has the right to evict the group involved, without
refunding any payments made. You are responsible for your friends behaviour.
No friends allowed after 11:00pm.
- Plett Forest Cabins is not responsible for your Doctors Bills
- No dangerous weapons of any description allowed on the premises.
- Full payment is required no later than 1 November 2017. If payment is not received your
reservation will be cancelled.
- Bookings are regarded as final and no deposits will be refunded if cancelled.
Check-in is after 2pm. Checkout no later than 10am on the day of departure.
- The contract (pdf below) must be completed and signed by each member of the group
and a parent and & faxed back to us at 086 500 8225 no later than 31 October 2017
- Drinking and Driving will NOT BE TOLERATED keys will be confiscated
- This establishment reserves the right to evict any persons or groups who break the
above rules, without refunding their monies.